Group Project: Design for bio

As I thought we changed our idea for the bio and this is the final design. I changed the code so that there was no background colour and to have a new layout on the images and information. To keep everything in line we used a table, this made it easier as it would stop thing overlapping and moving around if I edited something in one cell of the table. We have not yet got a group photo so we have used a photo of a pug for now.

Untitled2Untitled Untitled1


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s